Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Spring?

Monday and Tuesday brought two glorious days of sunshine which finally allowed me to do something I have been waiting for for several months, run outside in GOOD weather. It felt so wonderful to tie on my new running shoes and head out the door. I enjoyed the scenery and the sound of my feet touching the pavement. Alas, my joy was short lived, because today it snowed! Bah!! Well, despite this minor set back, I decided I would at least post some pics of my jog in hopes of encouraging Spring to come on a little stronger.


Yes, I live in farm country, and I love it!!

1 comment:

Noelle said...

hey stasha, we took our pictures at the library in downtown salt lake and just a bunch of buildings around there. it was so much fun! planning is going good, but i can't wait to have everything finalized!