Sunday, May 31, 2009
Ava
A couple of weeks ago, we added a new family member to the Wheeler Farm. Brady and I successfully talked Mom and Pop Wheeler into getting a dog. What's a farm without a dog? So Regan put in a dog run/kennel, and we provided the dog. She is a 5th month old Black Labloodhound (Lab and Bloodhound mix). She has a ton of energy, but is very friendly. She has huge floppy ears that bounce when she runs and get in her way when she drinks out of her water bowl, so she prefers to drink from the hose. Brady and I are patiently working on getting her trained to sit and stay(she likes to jump on people when she sees them - kind of a problem). She is quite a handful, but fun. I guess you could say it is good training for a kid!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Cute! How do you pronounce said dog's name?
We pronounce it like "Eva" in Eva Longoria but with an A instead of an E. Hope that makes sense.
Post a Comment