Just a funny experience that Sause and I had the other day. We went to REI on Saturday to get some really important items for my work (a new lunch bag). As we were standing in the checkout line, the sales associate that rang us up voiced out loud an assumption about us that I found to be complimentary and hilarious. She looked at both of us and quickly said, "you two look like REI members, so what is your phone number so I can look up your account information?" We both looked at each other and busted up laughing. I will describe to you what we were wearing/doing that led to this assumption by the sales associate:
Sause: sucking on a Camelback bottle full of water, wearing a North Face apex jacket, with a cargo bag style purse, buying some sunglasses.
Me: wearing my sunglasses with chums (from Ek accessories in Logan, Utah) on top of my ski beanie (the beanie is the kind with strings that hang down over the ears), wearing my North Face apex jacket, all topped off by my Columbia snow boots.
Being active in the outdoors is one of our favorite things, so it was nice to be classified into that group of people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment